- Recognise and manage the most time critical medical emergencies.
- A must for every member of the community.
- Gain the knowledge and experience to recognise and treat unconscious, choking and cardiac arrested patients.
- Infants, children and adults and includes defibrillation.
- Certificate valid for 12 months.
- Face to Face – 3 hours (min)
- Blended delivery – 2 hours face to face (min) with the addition of 1 hour self-paced learning to be completed prior to attending
- Refresher – 2 hours (min) face to face course
- Online Training with Face to Face Assessment – 15 minutes (min) face to face assessment with the addition of 3 hours of self-paced learning to be completed prior to attending.