- These courses are mandatory for educators and a must for those in contact with people experiencing asthma and/or anaphylaxis.
- Learn the skills and knowledge necessary to provide a first aid response, life support, and patient management until medical assistance arrives.
- Includes advanced training in the use of auto injectors for the treatment of anaphylaxis and advanced treatments for Asthma.
- Face to Face – 3 hours (min)
- Blended delivery – 2 hours (min) face to face course – with the addition of 1 hour self-paced learning to be completed prior to attending
- Refresher training – 2 hours (min) face to face course – conditions apply for this option, for example, you will need to provide previous current certificates.