To provide a professional, high level of Emergency Care,
to members of the Jewish Community, in a predefined area, within
an efficient timeframe
AIMS OF HATZOLAH
Hatzolah’s aims are as follows:
1. To provide a timely and efficient response to all medical
2. To provide basic life support in those vital first few
minutes, as part of the chain of survival concept, until the
3. To facilitate training of all members of the identified
community in first aid.
4. To assist ambulance officers in dealing with patients whose
first language is not English.
5. To provide cultural and emotional support to members of
the identified Jewish community in emergency situations.